As a student at Stockholm University you will gain access to a number of services through your University Account. For instance you can use your University Account to
- access the Department of Mathematics course web pages (http://kurser.math.su.se/).
- access the Department of Mathematics computer environment in room 36, house 5.
- access the Department of Mathematics computer room 41/42, house 5 (you need to be a registered student at the Department of Mathematics in order to log in).
- log in to the Stockholm University portal Mitt universitet (http://mitt.su.se/).
- use the wireless network with your laptop.
All students at Stockholm University can collect their University Accounts from the IT Services Helpdesk in Frescati. Information about opening hours can be found here. Students with a studera.nu account can receive their University Accounts on the web by visiting https://public.it.secure.su.se/signup/. If you are already a registered student at the Department of Mathematics you can also collect your University Account from Ylva Brolin, room 201, house 6, Kräftriket. The username for your University Account is usually in the form abcd1234. Learn more about the University Account here. Learn more about IT services for students at Stockholm University here.
We recommend that you regularly check the e-mail that is attached to your University Account. If you prefer not using the portal Mitt universitet (http://mitt.su.se/) to read your e-mail you should redirect it to an e-mail address that you read. Instructions for how to do that can be found here.
systemmath.su.se Updated: January 26, 2010